Alright, alright - so Pearl let the "cat" out of the bag and now everyone knows that I have a kitty crush on Tazo!
So I thought I'd do a Thursday Thirteen list to prove what a perfect match Tazo and I are:
1. We're about the same age - I'm about to be two, Tazo is already two.
2. We both love woofies.
3. I am gainfully employed as a report for the TGH (so I can buy plenty of nip and temptations).
4. She loves cereal and I love cereal (lots of milk - no oatmeal please)
5. She matches her woofie and I match my woofie.
6. She's Grey and White and I'm Black and White
7. We both have grumpy big ManCat brothers.
8. She has a Mitten shape on her back - I have white mittens.
9. We both live in the Mitten state!
10. She likes to play Thundering Herd of Elephants - I sound like a thundering herd of elephants all by myself.
11. Neither one of us like snow.
12. She has a little grey tip on one toe and I have a little white tip on my tail.
13. We both have microchips - so she could always find me and I could always find her!
So, if that doesn't prove that I'm worthy of the sweet Tazo I don't know what will.
I gotta go now - Pearl's been in hiding since yesterday cause she knows I'm gonna put the smack-down on her! Didn't Sammy say we were supposed to practice our whapping?!?!