Wow - what a great weekend, Pearl gave me an award and Jan tagged us for a meme! So many great things.
First things first! My spiffy new award...
The Extraordinary Gold Star Award was created by - Storm, The Furry Fighter - and is for Bloggers who have achieved or done something special. The award celebrates beyond what is ordinary or usual.
1) Post the explanation and rules of the award and link back to the blogger who presented you with the award and repeat the reason why you received it.
2) Pass the Award on to two other Bloggers who you fink deserve it and explain why!
Well, there are so many deserving kitties out there - but if I had to choose two I think it would have to be Chancy, who continues to blog even after loosing Ernie (plus she's a very pretty kitty!) and Chase, for being such an amazing injured kitty ambassador (though I'm sure she's gotten then award before).
Now, onto the meme. Here are the rules:
Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself. Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a notification on their blog.
So here are our 7 weird things we do:
1. Pearl can run around the ottoman - on the side of the ottoman!
2. Bert likes to hid under the table at dinner time and come out only when his dish is down.
3. Jake likes to attack the sheets while Mommy and Daddy make the bed.
4. Pearl always licks and bites fingers when she's "making biscuits" on a lap.
5. Jake prefers to sit in the kitty tent head first (with his big old butt sticking out!).
6. Bert will only sleep on the big bed if he sleeps on Mommy or her clothes.
7. George has to move her bed and blankets around at night before she goes to sleep.
We'd like to tag Dante and Capt. Jack, Tybalt, Merlin (he might never have been tagged) and Dragonheart (if he's feeling better), Parker, the Furry Kids, Tesla, and Jasper and the McKitten-Cats.
-Pearl, Bert, Jake and George