Friday, January 4, 2008

I Feel So Honored

Oh my goodness! My Darling Dante has passed on this wonderful award:


The Extraordinary Gold Star Award was created by - Storm, The Furry Fighter - and is for Bloggers who have achieved or done something special. The award celebrates beyond what is ordinary or usual.

1) Post the explanation and rules of the award and link back to the blogger who presented you with the award and repeat the reason why you received it.

2) Pass the Award on to two other Bloggers who you fink deserve it and explain why!

I wish that I could say that I've done more to deserve such a wonderful award. My Daddy says that I did survive two very bad cases of parasites as well as multiple ear and upper respiratory infections when I was little - so maybe that counts. And my Mommy says that I had some very big paw prints to fill when Purdy went over the bridge and I came here to my Forever home. In either case, I'll do my best to continue earning it!

As for who to pass it onto next, that's a tough one, but I have an idea...

I would like to pass it on to Midnite & Stray Kitty at Astor Cats, since they are trying to help their Mommy through a tough situation with the nasty neighbor.

The other kitty I'd like to pass it on to - my brother Jake. Seems strange I know, since we don't always get along. But when Jake was a wee bitty baby (the V-E-T said he was about three weeks) he toddled out of a shrub to find our Mommy, he had been abandoned by his Kitty-Mommy. I think that it was very extraordinary to go out and find a new Mommy!

I'm sure Jake will find some wonderful kitties to pass his star onto too!

-Pearl

13 comments:

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

It is okay to pass your well deserved award to yoor brofur, we all hafta admit dat sometimes we like our siblings. Even if dey are stinky and retarded...owe, Speedy, stop it ....okay, yoor not retarded, just stinky!

Karl and Ruis said...

Congratulations to your award! And we think it is very sweet of you to pass it on to your brother!
Come over and check out the super duper cabin we got on our Antarctica Cruise!
Karl and Ruis

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Congratulations for your award~!!

Leslie said...

Congratualtions on your beautiful award. :)

Parker said...

Concatulations! That was nice of you to pass it on to your brother!

Tybalt said...

Congratulations, Pearl! That award is well-deserved. Purrs!

Daisy said...

Congratulations on your award. And what a sweet story about Jake. He was very brave to do that when he was just a baby.

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

I am very glad that you like the award, Pearl. A kitty as pretty and purrfect as you deserves it!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Concatyoolayshuns furr your award. It is furry kind of yoo to pass it on to your bruvver.

Kaz's Cats said...

G'day

Concatulations on your award! I (Gypsy, the big brother) think it's lovely that you're passing it on to your brother. A fine example you're setting for my little sister,

Purrs

Gypsy

PS It's Tasha here, and yes it is lovely that you're giving the award to your brother. Hopefully, he doesn't get as pompous as a certain big brother...Purrs from Tasha

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Congratulations on your award! :)

Thank you for your good wishes yesterday. I am doing much better. Dragonheart

Jan Price said...

What a wonderful award and deserving choices to pass it on to. We're glad your brother Jake had the good sense to pick himself a mom like yours.

We have tagged you. Stop by JFF to read the details.

jan's funny farm

Christine and FAZ said...

Well done Pearl. It is very nice of you to pass it on to your brother. FAZ