We got tagged for another 7 things meme from Chancy, since we did one recently, today we're going to do 7 weird things that Mommy calls us. Now you have to understand that our Mommy is very creative and comes up with some strange names, so we've done our best to describe how she came about these names. And there are lots of crazy names that she calls us, these are just a few...
1. Bertie Botts Every Flavored Kitty - Well they call me Bertie Botts all the time (you know, the candy from Harry Potter), but one day when I had just come in from outside, she picked me up and said I smelled like grass - just like the grass flavored Bertie Botts Every Flavored Beans.
2. Digger Digowski - That one is kind of easy, I was digging around in the blankets on the bed, trying to get under the covers. But instead of calling me "Digger Jake" somehow it turned into that, she also calls me just Digger, or Big Dig - and there are even more!
3. Principessa Puffy-Pants - I suppose that doesn't take much translation, I am the Princess (Principessa is the Italian word for Princess) and I do have very puffy pants. Mommy looked up the full Italian translation and it's "pantaloni del soffio della principessa" - I think I'd like to change it to that, what do you think?
4. Bertamious T. Dumb-Bunny - Mommy and Daddy both call Me Bertamious all the time, I can be so dignified sometimes that Bert doesn't quite cover it. But one day I was acting kind of silly and I was running around in circles and bunny kicking everything - I got a little dizzy and bumped into the table leg. That's when she called me that, but I haven't done anything so silly in a long time, but she still calls me that!
5. Nudge-y Noo-noo - in Yiddish a Nudge (pronounced noodge) is "One who persistently pesters, annoys, or complains". And well, when it comes to the stinky goodness I suppose that can be the case. And she does call me the Nudge, but then she had to go one step too far.
6. Swirly Girl - I have swirly furrs, and I can swirl my tail around in funny circles and Swirl rhymes with Pearl, see makes perfect sense to me.
7. Pup-cicle - That's one that Mommy calls George, but only in winter. George loves to go out and play in the snow - she wouldn't even come in if they didn't make her! So when she comes in she's covered in snow and chilly - a pup-cicle!
Ok, now the hard part, we've got to tag seven kitties (but this is going around a lot so we understand if you may have already done this!):
2. Bonnie and Victor (hopefully they can share the list?!)
3. Fat Eric
4. Kimo & Sabi (maybe they can tell us more about Kiera)
5. Sultanfus and Guy
6. Henry Helton
7. Little Cat Zee
Don't forget the rules:
Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself. Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a notification on their blog.
-Pearl, Bert, Jake and George