This Thursday Thirteen is for our Daddy.... Thirteen Reasons we need a water fountain:
1. We really do prefer fresh water to old water.
2. If we had a fountain we wouldn't make you change our water two and three times a day.
3. If we had a fountain Bert wouldn't have to get his bum wet sitting in the laundry sink to drink.
4. We wouldn't knock over the dog's water pitcher trying to get a drink.
5. George wouldn't get mad at us for stealing her water.
6. You wouldn't have to yell at us for getting in the kitchen sink after dinner.
7. We'd waste less water because Mommy wouldn't have to leave both bathroom sinks dribbling every morning.
8. Maybe if we had a fountain Pearl could play in that instead of splashing her feet in your coffee in the morning.
9. Jake wouldn't have to get his big floofy ruff all wet trying to drink out of the sink.
10. Jake and Bert wouldn't play king of the vanity when they both try to drink at the same time.
11. Mommy wouldn't have to referee the fights between Jake and Bert when they try to drink at the same time.
12. They really aren't that expensive (see!).
13. We really, really, really want one!
Thanks for listening Daddy!
- Pearl, Bert, Jake and Mommy
P.S. - Thanks everykitty for your nice thoughts yesterday, it really helped Mommy on a rough day!