- Thankful for the safe return of Mao and Annie.
- Thankful for Latte being well again (though were still worried about his Meowmy).
- Thankful that Tesla's lumps aren't lumps at all.
- Thankful that we're finally getting back to a normal routine with the holidays over.
- Thankful for our cool souvenir from Karl & Ruis' trip to Antarctica, we've named him "Dinner" cause he looks like a Macaroni Penguin!
- Thankful for all our wonderful friends in the Cat Blogosphere.
And thankful for more awards:
Our sweet friend Tesla gave us another "Thinking Blogger" Award!
And our dear friend Chancy gave us a "You Made My Day" Award!
So, with the Thinking Blogger - since a lot of the kitty bloggers already have them, we'd like to give this to any other kitty that doesn't have one - cause we're all great bloggers and we all make others think (think that we're taking over the blogosphere that is).
As for the the You Make My Day here are our choices:
Pearl - well of course I award this to my sweet Dante, his posts always make my day!
Jake - I love reading lots of the kitties blogs, but I'd like to give this award two kitties: old friends (the first ever to leave a comment on our bloggie) Samantha & Tigger, and a new friend Queen Snickers *sigh*.
Bert - Jeesh you two! Mooning over other kitties! I'd like to give mine to the Furry Kids, because I think Titus looks like a cool woofie, EG is clearly a cool ManCat and well Tazo is pretty and she can handle her nip!
And of course we're always thankful for our Mommy and Daddy and our forever home with them.
- Pearl, Bert and Jake