Every once and a while we don't get the love we need and deserve. I know it seems crazy, but sometimes Mommy and Daddy get too "busy" and we need to demand some love! So today we thought we would share some of the things we do to get love and attention.
1. Yell at Mommy or Daddy like a baby Pterodactyl - Jake (also works at breakfast or dinner)
2. Lay down and then put my floofy tail and pants in the air - Pearl
3. Drop a toy in a lap, then crawling up to "get it" - George
4. Dig under the covers - Jake
5. Sit on the ottoman and stare at Mommy - Bert
6. Headbutt legs, shoulders, what ever I can find - Jake
7. Put the lickey/bittey on Mommy or Daddy's fingers - Pearl
8. "Knead Dough" on Daddy - Jake
9. Whine and look sad until I'm invited up on a lap - George
10. Slink up to the big bed, and snuggle with Mommy - Bert
11. Burrow behind Mommy and dig into her shirt - Pearl
12. Sit and chirp at Mommy - Bert
13. Sit and make blinky eyes at who ever is looking (guaranteed to get you picked up and snuggled!) - Pearl, Bert or Jake
What do you kitties do for love?
-Pearl, Bert, Jake and George