Thursday, March 20, 2008

Friends on Friday

I've been meaning to do this for a while, now - but Mommy kept forgetting, so finally I've for a moment to introduce you all to the original Princess Pearl! No, no, not me, there's another one - only she's a real princess - well she lives where there are real princesses!

Her full name is Princess Pearl C. Pritchard and she used to live in New York City - till, quite rudely, she and her brother were taken on a plane to England. Actually it worked out well, now she lives in the land of Princesses and has become one herself!

We have so much in common. She lives with a woofie, just like I do. She has a brother - I have two. And her woman grew up in Michigan, where we now live!

Please stop by and say hello to my counterpart across the pond!

Also, as we think about friends - please stop by and visit Smudge's family. Smudge lost his fight last night and they are so very sad. We know Smudge is in a better place - but they miss him terribly and need our purrs.

- Pearl

18 comments:

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

I know Pearl....she is a nice royal kitty. I will go say hi again!
--JB

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

We went to see the Princess Pearl across the ocean!

Jake, do you want to go hunt eggs with me Sunday morning? ~Purrrs ~Queen Snickers

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

We are very sad that Smudge has gone to the Bridge. :(

We know Princess Pearl! She's a very nice cat. :)

Anonymous said...

We're very sad about Smudge. We think it might be fun to live in England, but we'll have to work on proper English. Do they meow with an accent there?

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

pearl

Thanks for introducing us to the other pearl!

We feel very bad for Smudge's family...it is so sad. Smudge is with all the one who came before now.

Purrss
Abby

Pearl C. Pritchard said...

Hey Princess Pearl!! Thanks for the nod.

And it was timely too because, as you know, I wrote a little post about Princess Anne. So it's been a very Princessy day.

Happy Easter!

love, Pearl

The Furry Kids said...

We didn't know Pearl's mom was from the Mitten State, too.

We are so sad about Smudge. We were really hoping and purraying that he'd get better. :(

Love and whiskie kissies,
Tazo

Daisy said...

I know that Pearl, too!

snowforest said...

Princess Pearl is very purrety ~ we know her. We iz furry sorry to learn about Smudge's passing away :(

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We's furry sorry about Smudge.
We know Princess Pearl too. She is a furry nice kitty.

Fat Eric said...

Princess Pearl is my girlfriendkitty! We got together on Valentine's Day last year you know!

I went over and left a message for Smudge's family. It is furry sad.

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

KC said...
We are so sad about Smudge, except he is no longer in pain.
Thanks fur introducing me to "the other" Princess Pearl. She is very purrty.
Love, KC

Rosemary B❤️ said...

It is wonderful being a real Princess!
I know Pearl. She is a doll!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We sent werds ta Smudge's Beins. So sad.

Southbaygirl said...

Hi PB&J, We stopped by to say hello to princess pearl-I hope she didn't have to stay in quarantine for a long time!!!

Kodak, Winton and 3 perf

Karen Jo said...

Thank you for the link. I will go visit Princess Pearl. I am very sad about Smudge. I was really hoping that he would get better.

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Very sad news about Smudge.

We'll have to introduce ourselves to Princess Pearl.

Thanks Bert for posting my Gotcha Day on TCH. :)

`Shade

Jimmy Joe said...

That is very exciting for a Michigan kitty, to go live in England! I'm from Michigan originally myself. We are all very sad that such a young, great kitty like Smudge had to go to the Bridge so soon.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe