We're a little miffed today.
- Try as we might, we did not manage to catch or even see that Easter Bunny guy. We tried to stay up all night, but never saw him.
- It snowed on Friday and on Sunday, so we weren't allowed to go out all weekend.
- After we posted about how much we love Easter, Mommy and Daddy took Georgie and left us kitties at home almost all day! We didn't even get out Stinky Goodness till almost 10pm (way past our dinner time).
- Oh and because they went somewhere else for dinner, we didn't get any treats - no lamb, no duck, no salmon mousse. They ate all kinds of yummy stuff and we got zippo!
- Worst of all, Mommy is really busy at work this week, so that means she'll be home late all the time, which means late dinner and less blogging! Apparently she just doesn't take our blogging seriously enough! Perhaps we can get her to leave the laptop home during the day so that we can still get a chance to visit all our friends!
- Bert and Jake