It's not that we don't like holidays, but there are a number of them that we don't like. Halloween means that we can't go out and there are people at our door all night long. Christmas and Hanukkah means that Mommy and Daddy go away for a week. And Fourth of July is way too loud for us!
Now Easter, that's a holiday we can get behind - and here's why:
1. Easter means spring is here.
2. Easter is always on a Sunday, which means Mommy and Daddy are home.
3. Easter means eggs!
4. Easter is Mommy's favorite holiday
5. Easter means that it's warmer out so we can go outside.
6. There's lots of chicks around (well, they are usually candy but they're still chick-hens!).
7. Easter is usually just Mommy and Daddy, so it's a nice family day.
8. Easter means HAM or sometimes Lamb!!!!
9. Usually we get new toys for Easter - maybe from the Easter Bunny?
10. Easter is always on a Sunday, which means a big breakfast and Mommy and Daddy always share.
11. Easter means that Mommy and Daddy have dinner in the dining room, so we can try to get on the table.
12. Apparently there's an Easter Bunny, we haven't seen him, but we'd like to find out more about him!
13. Did we mention the HAM!
Oh, and Happy First Day of Spring to everykitty!
- Pearl, Bert and Jake