Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Not Fair!

Oh now I'm really hissed off! It was bad enough when Mommy and Daddy said that they were going on vacation, and they said we couldn't go with them. They said we wouldn't have any fun - and well, they were kind of right, 'cause we wouldn't like the car or the hotels. But they didn't tell us that they would be seeing all our friends!

That's right, they drove past The Furry Kids on the way to pick up Grandma at the airport. Then they drove past Parker's house and Hendrix's house in O-Hi-O. Once they got to Pennsylvania they drove past Chance and Shadow, and in Philly they were right near Chase, Latte and Kaze. And worst of all, on the drive back, they drove right past the Meezers (we could have visited with the Whap-meister himself!).

To add insult to injury, they didn't stop and tell our friends how they we missed them and it was a bummer that we couldn't blog (and all their fault by the way). They said they just drove on by and waved - how rude!



Now Bert, I told you, just because we were near them doesn't mean we could stop, but we did make sure to wave.

- Bert

P.S. We've got a bunch of memes and awards to catch up on (thanks to everyone) and we'll try to get them done soon.

22 comments:

Sweet Purrfections said...

The least they could have done was stop for a second to get a picture!

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

You know what? Mebbe dey saw our momee on da road.. she seemz to haz leftee town!
I tellz you waht. You can alwayz come oevfur here & we will haz a itty bitty uprizin.' (& a good house trashin' too!)

jenianddean said...

It's just not fair!! It sounds like your parents had a very busy vacation. My parents just sat at the beach and watched the waves! Lazy bums!

-Jasper McKitten-Cat

Karen Jo said...

Ah, it's too bad that your Mom and Dad couldn't stop and visit all your friends. I'm glad that they are home again to give you the attention you deserve.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Oh, that is not fair at all! We hope your humans enjoyed their vacation, even though they didn't bring you guys along.

Parker said...

We saw them! I thought that was them waving at me! We waved our paws right back!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that sounds like a wonderful almost-visit!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

That really does suck!

~Goldie

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

How absolutely rude of them! We think you should punish them but ignoring them and maybe even yacking on their shoes until they beg for yor forgiveness!! - Captain Jack and Fagin

My beautiful Pearl - I agree that the beans need to be punished. Perhaps we could get together and plan your revenge? - Love Always, Dante

LZ said...

Well I know why they didn't come to visit us- I would have yelled at them for leaving you! The Kaze scream is enough to scare beans out of my house. I'm glad they finally came home!

Kaze

The Island Cats said...

Those beans can be quite rude sometimes. They shudda stopped and said hello....

Wally, Ernie & Zoey

Chance said...

Yea, Mommie wasna homes wen dey drove pasted owr howsie, but I saw dem an waveded! Mommie sed she waz wunnerin iffen dey gots ta see any of da stuffs she tols dem bowt an if so hows dey lyked it. Maybe yoo can lets dem postie wunce an tell us all bowt der jurneys.

The Meezers or Billy said...

they should haf stopped to see us! mommy was home, but she unnerstands how tiring trips can be.

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

I think moms and dads should not go away on vacation ever.....
--JB

Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

We thinks we may have seen your beans too. We live in O-Hi-O in CowLumbus.

Unknown said...

That does kinda stink. Well, at least they did wave at da kitties for you.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Bert
That was amazing being so close to efurryone...maybe your Mom and Dad can make plans to stop next time to visit efurryone?

Purrs
Abby

Tybalt said...

I am shocked! THE NERVE!

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

I can't believe they didn't stop!! Really, how long does is take to say hello? ...

Jake I'd love to go to Dana's part with you. I need to keep an eye on Renna too, she has started shredding toilet paper, I wouldn't want her to do that to Tybalt's momma!

The Furry Kids said...

Um, I am a little bit hissed off. They should've stopped. They could've dropped you off at our house for the week.

That is a very, very handsome picture of you, Bert. You look so dashing in your tuxedo.

Happy Tuesday to you guys!
Love and whiskie kissies to Bert,
Tazo

Mickey's Musings said...

Tha nerve of your beans!!!!!
I hope they make it up to you!!!!!
I must admit,I do not like the car but still....

Purrs Mickey

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Shoot, dat's almost as bad as when my beans go to da gerls house and pass PetWorld, Petco, Petsmart and dat really cool "high end" pet store and don't stop and buy us ANYTHING!