Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Wordy Wednesday: Meme-O-Rama

We got tagged for a bunch of memes the other day, so we thought we'd tackle them today!

First of all Little Cat Zee tagged Pearl for the Name Meme:

Rules:
1.be honest
2.tag other people
3. have fun!

What is your name?
Pearl

If you could change your name what would it be?
I really kind of like my name - though I do like it when Mommy calls me Principessa Puffy Pants, but I think that's a bit too much. And Mommy said I can't be Supreme Princess of the Universe, cause that's her title.

I like it when they call me Pearly Mae, and some time they call me Maybelle or Maybelline - and since there's a song called Maybelline I'll go with that!

What is your pet's name (it can be a webkinz or a real pet)?
I don't have a pet, though I do think that I am responsible enough. But Mommy says that until I stop making little creatures dead (I caught a mole last Sunday and I caught a chipmunk just the other day) I can't have a pet.

If you could change your pet's name what would it be?
If I had a pet I would name it Rumpelstiltskin!

What is your brother or sisters name?
My sister's name is George and my brother's names are Bert and Jake.

If you could change their name what would it be?
I would change George's name to "Poo" cause Mommy and Daddy already call her that and she is a poo sometimes.

I would change Jake's to "Big Grouchy Jealous Bed Lump" - for the obvious reasons.

And I think I would leave Bert's name alone - it really suits him.

Now tag as many people as letters in your new name for yourself.


Next it's Bert's turn, Abby tagged him for the same Meme
What is your name?
Bert

If you could change your name what would it be?
I wouldn't change it as much as add to it. I would make it Bert, International Cat of Mystery. Cause I think I would make a good spy, plus I'm pretty darn funny sometimes!

What is your pet's name (it can be a webkinz or a real pet)?
I also am not allowed to have a pet, cause I make little creatures dead too often according to Mommy.

If you could change your pet's name what would it be?
I would name my pet Speckled Jim, it sounds like a good name!

What is your brother or sisters name?
My Brother's name is Jake and my sister's names are Pearl and George.

If you could change their name what would it be?
I wouldn't change Jake's name - it pretty much works for him, it's manly and cat like at the same time.

I would change Pearl's to Princess Pain in the Poof, cause that's what she is sometime.

I would change George's name to Crazy Barking Playing Dog - because that's exactly what she is!

Then Kimo tagged Jake for the name meme too!
What is your name?
Jake

If you could change your name what would it be?
I would make it something regal or grand - like Emperor Floof of the Big Bed. You know, something with real presence.

What is your pet's name (it can be a webkinz or a real pet)?
I don't have a pet, but I think I should. I'm a very responsible ManCat and I helped raise up both Bert and Pearl into great kitties - so I think I have proved how responibility!

If you could change your pet's name what would it be?
I would name my pet Goosey, it sounds like something from Peter Rabbit, but a good name.

What is your brother or sisters name?
My Brother's name is Bert and my sister's names are Pearl and George.

If you could change their name what would it be?
I think that Bert could have a name like Cecil or Conrad, something dignified cause that's how he is.

I would change Pearl's to Princess Pain in the Poof, too - Bert's totally right.

I would change George's name to Could You Go AWAY?! because that's what I say to her all the time!


And lastly Kilroy tagged all of us for the Quirk Meme.

Here are the rules for the Quirky Meme:
1. Link to the one who tagged you.
2. List the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag some bloggers friends with links.
5. Leave a comment on their blog to let them know they've been tagged.
6. What's a quirk? What is a quirk? I will define it as: "Something odd a person or kitty or woofie does that just makes them more lovable."

1. Pearl - I whap Jake about the head when I'm waiting for my breakfast (and this is the only time I can get away with it).

2. Bert - I prefer to go out the back door rather than the front, it goes into Georgie's part of the yard, but it's closer to all the birds.

3. Jake - I love to dig in sheets and blankets, it's so much fun!

4. Pearl - Before I go out the front door I have to jump from the floor to the bench and back to the floor.

5. Bert - I like to holler at Jake at 1 or 2 in the morning, then bite him and jump off the bed for him to chase me.

6. Jake - I like to lick my Mom's chapstick (Burt's Bees) off of her lips and I only do it late at night.

Alright - on to the tagging. We're supposed to tag one kitty for each letter in our new names and who ever we want for the quirky meme. Now that is just too many to tag, so we're gonna tag our sister George, and any kitty in our Blog Roll - so consider yourself tagged!

And if you're still reading this, you should stop and go right over to Kimo & Sabi's for the big house trashing party (but don't tucker yourselves out, cause Mr. Hendrix is having another on Sunday).

-Pearl, Bert and Jake

12 comments:

The Cat Realm said...

Thank you so much for your condolences regarding the loss of our sweet Emil, we appreciate your coming by! We have so much catching up to do - and we are not sure if we are quiet ready for parties yet - but maybe next Sunday - but that will make us sad again. A party at Mr. Hendrix house and Emil not there to take pictures of Bendrix.... *Sigh*
Thnak you also for your understanding of us being part of the wild outside, and such at risk. Our staff feels very anxious about it but gladly still won't lock us in!
Karl and Mrs. OZ

Karen Jo said...

I really enjoyed reading your memes. I like all your names just the way they are. Your quirks are very interesting.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

「George's name to "Poo" 」
This is very funny to me~~ Hahaha~~

I enjoy reading your meme very much~! You guys are very very concendrate on doing this!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Lots of fun meme answers! We think you all have fabulous names. :) Pearl, you are a great hunter!

Parker said...

I loved you Memes, you are all very good at doing them!
Smooches!

The Furry Kids said...

That's a lot of memes!

Bert, I need some company today. Do you want to come over?

Love and whiskie kissies,
Tazo

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

Wow that was a long post! haha But I read it all!! :D See you at the trashing party Jake!! ~Nose kisses Queen Snickers

The Furry Kids said...

Bert, you'll be safe from a mani/pedi at our house. At least for a week. Momma says we're due, but she can't do that to us on top of our medicine. hee hee

Love and whiskie kissies,
Tazo

Asta said...

Oh My
That waslots of fun...I love heawing allthe names allof you chose..but what would Geowgie choose???
Sounds like anallawound fun house
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Mickey's Musings said...

You guys are too funny! hahahahaha!! What happens when you read each others answers? I bet things will be most interesting at your place for a while!!!!!
I mean Princess Pain in th ePoof and Could you please go away!!! hahahahahahaha

Purrs Mickey

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

That is a lot of info about a lot of things about you guys. Great to know! But, puffy pants? Isn't that a bit much of your mom to call you that?
--JB

Sweet Purrfections said...

Thanks for sharing your quirks all in one blog. It is fun to get to know all of my fur buddies.