Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Tabby Tuesday

Pearl is all hissed off (not just because of the ManCat Monday thing), apparently Bert and I have been spending a lot of time on the blog, and she hasn't done as many posts as we have. So she wanted to make this a week of Pearl - but Bert and I told Mommy that she couldn't, that it wasn't fair (not to mention the fact that Dante might mot make it though a whole week of Pearl posts!). We agreed that if she wanted to make up some more posts that she could have Monday and Friday to herself for a while - until she catches up anyway!

But today is my day, mostly because our new friend T'Abby Normal (that just makes Mommy giggle every time!) gave me this really cool award - isn't that nice of her!


About the award:

This award was created to be given to bloggers who inspire others with their creativity and their talents, also for contributing to the blogging world in whatever medium. When you receive this award it is considered a special honor. Once you have received this award, you are to pass it on to 5 others.

Rules:

  1. You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contribute to the blogger community, regardless of language.
  2. Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
  3. Each award-winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
  4. Award-winners and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of "Arte y Pico" blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.
  5. To show these rules.
I would like to pass it on to the talented Miss Peach and her Mommy, our blogging inspiration Victor Tabby Cat and Bonnie (of course), Adan and the wonderful Michico, and the very lovely Queen Snickers and Tazo.

- Jake

15 comments:

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Umm...we kinda liked Pearl taking over MANCAT MONDAY!!!

The Taylor CatSSS - Women

Hey, Dude....we are with you. Take your blog back!!!

The Taylor CatSS - Men

The Furry Kids said...

Thank you for the award!!!

I guess I can understand Pearl wanting to post more. I have a brother that's a bit of a blog hog, too.

Whiskie kissies to Bert!
Tazo

jenianddean said...

I know it's hard to do, but it is good to share the blog. I know I have to do it to (even though I get to be the sole narrator...) Congrats on your award!
--Jasper

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

I know what you mean about sharing the blog...I don't like to and it's only because Momma forces me to share it with four other kitties...she forces me to do it, otherwise it would be all about ME! But she makes me share...

Purrs
Abby

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Congratulations on your award. Sharing a blog is hard to do, but I got used to it.....maybe you can share too?
--JB

Tybalt said...

Congratulations on your award, my fellow floofy mancat!

Renna the Princess Puppy said...

Congrats on the award and thanks for sharing!!

Blog sharing is difficult! I said lets split our up and momma said NO WAY! Keeping up with our and Renna's enough!

Purrs and headbumps, Jake! ~Queen Snickers

The Meezers or Billy said...

take the blog back guys!!!

concatulations on your award

Victor Tabbycat said...

Hey, Jake, fanks so much! Gosh, I can't believe I's an inspurration. I's just a purry happy kitty! Mom an I gots sum catchin up to do on snuggles, Temptations, bloggin, an Temptations, so it mite be a day or three afore we post the award.

Purrs an fanks again!

TheSlyCat said...

Good luck figuring it all out! Thanks for visiting and for all the purrs, prayers and support!

Motor Home Cats said...

Jake, congratulations on your award. We liked that Pearl posted on Mancat Monday.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

Tara said...

Congratulations on the award!

Tara

Sweet Purrfections said...

Congratulations on your reward. I guess it would be tough to share the blog with another kitty.

Evergreen loves Kilroy said...

Congratulations on your award!! :D

The Island Cats said...

Concatulations on your award!

Wally, Ernie & Zoey