Thursday, April 3, 2008

Thankful Thursday

We're feeling pretty darn thankful lately, thankful for lots of things:

We're thankful that our friends Momo and Miral are feeling better. There have been so many sick kitties lately, it's nice to know that the power of Purrs works!


We're thankful for the Nip Ravioli that we got in the mail - they were one of the prizes we won for coming in second place in the Squillion contest. We've never got one before, but WOW!!! Mommy had to put the others away, so that we didn't go insane. (In fact we actually crawled up Mommy just to get at them!) Thank you Hot(M)BC!!!!


We're thankful to Monty Q for coming up with the greatest April Fool's day joke, EVER! It seems that all the kitties has as much fun as we did - thanks Monty!


We're thankful to Jake's Sweet Queen Snickers, for sending a little surprise in the mail - she knew the perfect toys for each of us. And we're purring that her Momma's surgery goes really well on Friday.


We're thankful that Reena, Indy and LK now have new forever homes - and we hope that more kitties find their's soon.

And most importantly, we're glad that we don't have to see this stuff for another 9 months! That's right, our snow is GONE! We're sorry that Millie still has hers, but hopefully hers will be gone soon!

-Pearl, Bert and Jake

20 comments:

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

KC said...
that's a furry good list of fings to be thankful for.
Those Nip Ravioli are awesome. I don't like nip and i's love 'em. Makes great pillows to sleep on.
Purrs, KC

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Those are all wonderful things to be thankful for! We are happy to hear your snow is gone. 'Nip Raviolis are wonderful - they are great toys!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

You are so so sweet and thinking so deeply grateful for those.
I am so proud of you~!!!!!

I am happy that your spring is also coming, have a great time with your Nip Rabiolis!

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Oh Pearl, Burt, Jake and George! Thank you all ever so much for the package you sent me! I am just in seventh heaven trying to eat the catmint. Mommy had to put it up out of reach becasue I was well....going a bit nuts! That is just the cutest little mousie I have ever seen too! The goodies were right up my alley and when I ate too many I gave them back...if ya know what I mean:).....something about a carpet steam cleaner at 4 in the mornin! I have mommy trained real well here at the cozy cottage.
Thank you again for your kindness and love...your Miss Peach

Parker said...

A very good list indeed!

Anonymous said...

What a great list of thankfulness! Nip Ravioli ROCKS!!

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

That is a very good thankful list. I know I am thankful every day for having a beautiful girl like my Pearl in my life. I didn't get your invitation to visit until late last night, so I was wondering if it is still good for today? I would love to see you my lovely!

-Love Always, Sir Dante

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Those were great things to be thankfull furrs...grate list!

Purrs
Abby

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

What a wonderful list for thankful Thursday! We are glad we did a good job with the toys. We are also so thankful when "fur babies" find forever homes. hehe Even when its in ours!

Jake, would you like to come taunt, um sniff the puppy under the door today? Then we lay in the sun in top of my cat tree. ~purrs Queen Snickers

Tybalt said...

What great things to be thankful for! I'm very thankful our friends have gotten better, and that some furries have come to such wonderful forever homes, and I am also purring like mad that Snicker and Empress's mom gets through her surgery well.

The Furry Kids said...

That's a great list of things to be thankful for! Bert, you look so handsome with that ravioli. ;)

Happy Thursday to you guys!
Love and whiskie kissies,
Tazo

Daisy said...

Those are a lot of very good things to be thankful for!

jenianddean said...

That's a lot of good, thankful things. Glad your snow in finally gone!
--Jasper

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Dem is some great things to be thankful for and our snow is almost gone too! Just a pile where dad snow blowed, da naybor snowblowed and mom shoveled into a giant pile.

Jans Funny Farm said...

That's a nice list to be thankful for. It's good to think about the positives whenever possible.

Mickey's Musings said...

WOW!! That is a wonderful list of things to be thankful for!! You guys are great!!
Purrs Mickey

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Dis waz a furry good tank-full listee. We iz so happee dats doze gurlz Momo & Miral are on da mend. We are doin' paw springz!!!

TheSlyCat said...

OH BOY!!! Those feather-butted mice are my favorite too!!!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Those nip raviolis sound great. The Big Thing says hes gonna make me one (Skeeter and Ayla dont like Nip). :)

LC

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Nip raviolis? Wonder what it's like. I have never seen any - they don't sell them here.