We just talked with Mommy and Daddy out in California, they're having a good time - but they miss us. We told them that we missed them too, but in turth we've been too busy to miss them!
We've already stopped by Dante and Capt. Jack's for some nip and time by the fire (it was wonderful to cuddle with you date - Purrs, Pearl). Then we headed over to Parker's to play for a while. We still need to stop by to see Zippy, Sadie & Speedy's and Abby & Boo's place. Though we've got to hurry Mommy and Daddy will be back before New Year's so we need to get in the rest of our visits!
We're doing ok with out pet sitters - but they kid beans sometimes come down and we run and hide when they come to feed us. We like it much better when it's the adult Beans (they don't scare us as much). Plus the kid beans always try to pick us up!
While we were checking in with Mommy and Daddy they told us we should start thinking about our New Year's resolutions, so we'll think on that. In the mean time here are a list of resolutions that we think Mommy and Daddy should do:
1. they will feed us more stinky goodness
2. they will open the nip container waaayyyyy more often
3. Mommy will wake up on time for our breakfast
4. they will make the dog stay out more so we can get more lap time
5. they will leave the top of the treat jar off more often
6. they will spend more time playing with us every day
7. they will put a kitty tree in every room of the house
8. they will not let those kids pet sit us any more
9. they will stay home all day more often (not everyday, because we need our time too)
10. Mommy will get all her stuff out of the back bedroom so it can really be our room
11. Daddy will finish the basement project so that we can have our great sleep spot back
12. they will stay in bed more on weekends so we can get our snuggle time
this is the important one...
13. they will not leave us for Christmas anymore!
Hope you're all having a wonderful Holiday Season - we'll be back visiting everyone soon!