Now there are some things that we all would put in like: Mommy and Daddy, our safe house, our puffy beds and the like, so we decided to list the things that are special to us individually.
- The nice lady that runs the shelter that got me to my Forever home.
- My distinctive voice that I use to tell every one what I want.
- Playing "Love and Chasing Mouses" with Mommy - where I chase the fuzzy mouse then bring it back to get a cuddle.
- My puffy furs that keep me warm when it's cold outside.
- All my fuzzy mice that I eat the tails off and play with.
- The down blanket on the back of the sofa that I love to sleep on.
- The same nice lady that Pearl mentioned, I came from the same shelter.
- The white tip on the end of my tail, Mommy always kisses it.
- The Sun Room floor where I sit and watch the birdies for hours.
- My fuzzy string toy that I love to chase and do flips for.
- My Sisters George and Pearl - I love to play with them.
- My strong will to live, for finding my Mommy the day I got separated from my kitty family.
- The wonderful people who make stinky goodness.
- My big puffy "pants" - when I'm lying on my back both Mommy and Daddy love to grab them and say how cute I am.
- Wrestling with Daddy on the big bed - we do it every morning.
- Fresh laundry and making the bed, ever since I was little those have been two of my favorite games.
- My big sister and brother, Purdy and Basil - the kittens never knew them, but they raised me to be a very good "head of the house" ManCat.
- My toy basket, it has every toy a pup could ever want.
- My "Buster Cube", Mommy fills it with treats to keep me busy when they go out
- Our fenced in back yard - not many doggies are lucky enough to have their own part of the yard.
- All the kitties, the new ones and the old ones - they're always so much fun.
Mommy and Daddy:
- All the wonderful people in the world that that take care of lost and injured animals everywhere.
- The different vets that have taken such good care of all our animal companions over the years.
- Our sweet angel kitties that have gone over the bridge.
- Our wonderful home filled with fur, meowing, barking, running and playing - it's the best place on earth to be.
- Pearl, Bert, Jake, George, Mommy and Daddy
We'd all like to send a special thank you to Miss Peach, this was a special Meme from a special little kitty, thank you.
Photo courtesy of: crumpart