Wow, we're super excited to be tagged for this meme - thanks Mickey! But given that it's Tuxie/Tortie Tuesday around here, we'll hog the lime light and make it just about us!
1. I have a very tender tummy and yell at you if you pick me up the wrong way. - Bert
2. When I was adopted from the shelter I had conjunctivitis and two types of parasites - I was on medication for more than two months after Mom and Dad took me home. - Pearl
3. I have a little white tip on the end of my tail, so sometimes Mom calls me "Tipperary" and Dad calls me "Tippy". You can almost see it in the snow picture. - Bert
4. I will eat almost anything, Mom calls me a "Garbage Gut". Yesterday I stole some of the the frosting off her cupcake! - Pearl
5. Mom calls me "Mr. Manners" because I sit and wait quietly for treats or meals, while Pearl and Jake run around and holler. - Bert
6. We have a special ball that rolls it's self around the house, I think it's neat, but Bert and Jake are scared of it. - Pearl
7. I weigh more than Pearl and Bert combined, so I'm stealing this one! - Jake
We're still new to this, and some of our friends were already tagged - so how about Tybalt, Parker, Kimo & Sabi, Chase, Latte, Kaze and Henry Helton. If you'd like to join, consider yourself tagged!
-Pearl, Bert & Jake