Thirteen Reasons Why We Hate Halloween:
1. We don't like people coming into our house - it makes us want to run under the bed.
2. We don't like thinking that people are coming into our house and then not coming in - it makes us run under the bed for no reason and then we get very tired.
3. We don't like people, but we really don't like little goblins that yell.
4. George barks every time someone comes to the door -it makes us think we need to run under the bed.
5. George goes into a tuck-butt run any time the doorbell rings and that's very scary.
6. We're not allowed to go out at all - not in the day time or the night time (even after all the little candy-grabbing goblins have gone).
7. There are no Catnip candies in the bowl for us.
8. Mom gets up and down all night, so we can't settle in for a cuddle.
9. Mom puts candles all around the house and yells at us for sniffing them to see what they are.
10. There are all sorts of scary noises coming from the street, cars and little goblins - scary.
11. Dad always tries to put one of us in a carved pumpkin - and that's not right!
12. Mom and Dad sometimes forget about our dinner since they are worried about when the the goblins will come to the door.
13. Did we mention not being able to go out?!
We're glad it only comes once a year, but we'd just as soon skip it next year!
- Pearl, Bert and Jake