Monday, February 16, 2009

ManCat Thief!

So this really cool looking package came to the house on Friday - and it was addressed to me, from the sweetest Girlfriend Cat ever, Tazo! But Mommy said she thought it might be fr Valentines, so she made me wait till Saturday. The good news is that it was totally worth the wait, look...



But I didn't even get a chance to enjoy it - look, that big brother of mine went and stole the cool fev-ver toy!



I was sad and tried to play with the cool mices, but then Mommy came to the rescue and yelled at Jake and gave me back my toy! Yay Mommy!!!!! (Though I expect that Jake will try to steal it again really soon.)

Thanks again Tazo!

- Bert

7 comments:

The Monkeys said...

Those are great gifts, Bert! I think Jake will let you play with your toy soon!

The Island Cats said...

Wow! There's nothing like getting an surprise package in the mail! We hope you get to enjoy it!

The Creek Cats said...

Those toys are totally pawsome! What a wonderful Girlfriend cat you have!!!

Parker said...

What an awesome package!

The Furry Kids said...

Glad you liked the surprise, Bert. I'm sorry that your fev-ver gotted stolen, though. EG does that to me all the time. It sucks.
Hope you had a nice Valentine's Day!

Love and whiskie kissies,
Tazo

Cliff and Olivia said...

Sometimes the humans are quite useful!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Wow! You are the luckiest cat!! What a nice gift package!