It's been a while since we've done a T13, so we thought maybe we'd do one today!
But then we got to thinking, what should we "thirteen"? And then we realized that we could make this a Tattle Tail/Thursday 13 (mwahahaha!)
13 Things that we've been doing since Mommy and Daddy have been to lame to clean-up since the last Basement Flood:
1. Racing up and down the rolled-up carpet, it's crazy fun!
2. Pearl's been sleeping on a paint drop cloth that's usually in the tool closet (that was yesterday's picture).
3. Bert likes using the stacks of books to hide from the birds when he's "window shopping".
4. Jake is enjoying clawing the extra carpet pad.
5. George may have aided and abetted Pearl in chewing an electrical cord.
6. We've all been in the pantry (we're never allowed to do that)!
7. There are tons of boxes to hop on to - and into.
8. The bookcases are in still empty and in the middle of the room so we can get up in the rafters more easily!
9. Mommy's dolls are out for us to play with (boy, did Bert get in trouble for that)!
10. All the dvds are piled up, but boy do they fly when you try to jump on them (and they make a big noise that brings Mommy and Daddy running).
11. The blanket basket that Mommy tries to keep away from us has been sitting in the hall - it sure is a cozy spot.
12. Did we mention all the great boxes!!!
13. And Bert loves the step stool sitting next to the kitty tree - all the better to get to the top.
I bet after Mommy reads this list she's going to be so embarrassed that she'll get everything cleaned up right away hee hee hee!
- Pearl, Bert and Jake