- Cooler Evenings - with all our floof (well, not Bert) we don't get so hot sitting outside.
- Rainy Days - there's nothing like curling up in a kitty cup and watch the rain come down.
- Rainy Nights - rainy days get better at night, when we stay in and snuggle with Mommy and Daddy.
- Down Lap Quilts - we've got two of them, one for Mommy and one for Daddy. They are so snuggly and warm, and we love sleeping on them during the day.
- The Down Comforter on the Big Bed - with the cooler nights, Mommy always brings out the big fluffy comforter on the bed.
- The Hot Air Blow-y Boxes - we love it when we can sit next to the boxes in the wall and the hot air blows out.
- Our Kitty Cups - most of summer our fuzzy kitty beds are a bit too warm, once the temperatures start coming down we love curling up in them.
- Falling Leaves - we know our Daddy hates them, but we love playing in them!
- Acorns - Daddy hates them too, but we have a great game with Mommy where she tosses them down the lawn and we chase them.
- Sleepy Animals - some of our little fuzzy
snacksfriends get a little slower this time of year, which means we can still bring Mommy great presents.
- Going Under Cover - no, not like a spy! When it gets cool out we all love to dig in the covers and curl up under the blankets in the big bed.
- Weekends - with the end of the warm weather, it means that Mommy and Daddy stay home more weekends with us.
- Fires in the Fireplace - we saved the best for last, we love sitting in the living room and warming our toes and tummies by the fire.
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Thursday Thirteen #17
It's been a while since we've done a Thursday Thirteen - so we thought that we'd do one! This week we've got Thirteen things we love about Fall.