Have I ever told you all that my Mommy's cooking is pretty ok? Well it is! She makes tons of different things and is always trying new recipes to test out on Daddy and us.
The other night Mommy tried out a new recipe and so did I!
It turns out that I am not a fan of Asparagus. I am, however, a fan of licking the olive oil off of it.
In other news, one of the floofiest cats around and our favorite cutie-pie calico gave us this cool award! Thanks Jasper and Tesla!
Here are the rules:
1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog
2. Link the person you received your award from
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4. Put links of those blogs on yours, and
5. Leave a message on the blogs that you've nominated
As always, it's hard to think of which kitties to pass this on to... But pass it on we must!
1. The Purrageous Pirates - all of 'em!
2. The beautiful Royal Kitties
3. The funny Furry Kids
4. The always creative Karen Jo
5. Our California friends Kodak, Winton 3 Perf and Blossom
6. Our new Tuxie friend Milo
7. And Mommy's little ginger crush Harry
Hope all you kitties have a really great weekend - we plan on doing our best!