Seems only fitting that we should come back with Tuxie Tuesday, right? I mean, am I right?!
Well, especially since the only thing that got Mommy to finally help us was the realization that my 3rd Gotcha Day is coming up on Thursday. That's right, she almost forgot!!! But is seemed as good an excuse as we were likely to get for getting back to blogging. We've really missed you all and we're excited to get back to visiting and catching up with all of our friends.
So here's a quick run down of all the things that have been happening here:
- We've been given a couple of awards (we'll work on getting those re-distributed).
- Mommy and Daddy have mostly gotten the house back together since the second basement flood (though not all the way).
- It's been snowing, raining and generally yucky weather around here, which makes for good snuggling but lots of crazy kitties with cabin fever.
- We've gotten a bunch of cool packages from friends and we've sent some good ones too.
- Mommy got a wii fit, and so has been generally ignoring us daily.
- Daddy got a new job, which is exciting but it means that he's gone more than he used to be, so it's a bit of a bummer for us (even though Mommy and Daddy are pretty happy about that).
- Mommy is going to be walking in the Race for the Cure at the end of May, and she and George have been practicing (of course please feel free to donate to the cause as well).
- Mommy abandoned us for Easter weekend, she left to visit some friends in Washington DC, she had a lot of fun but we sure did miss her (not to mention that we didn't get a very yummy Easter dinner).
I'm sure there's more, but that will do for now! And don't worry, we'll be back :-)